Thursday 11 May 2017

A new adventure...

Firstly...we're slowly adjusting to being home again...from the spring of the northern hemisphere and the warmth coming...to the golden colours of autumn and the cooler (fire needing) temperatures. The children have adjusted back to school and we've had some really early nights.  We've appreciated visits from friends and it's humbling to think that being away three weeks that there are people who have missed us...sometimes amongst the busyness of life you don't realise that....

...early this morning our eldest daughter left for her own adventures and if you're interested you can follow her here... https://southernfarmgirladventures.blogspot.co.nz/ ... we know that she'll appreciate prayer along the way as there will be lots to learn and take in...however it's great to know that GOD is with us even amongst the separations and ups and downs in whatever HE has called us to walk...

  1. When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
    When sorrows like sea billows roll;
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
    It is well, it is well with my soul.
    • Refrain:
      It is well with my soul,
      It is well, it is well with my soul.
  2. Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
    Let this blest assurance control,
    That Christ hath regarded my helpless estate,
    And hath shed His own blood for my soul.
  3. My sin—oh, the bliss of this glorious thought!—
    My sin, not in part but the whole,
    Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
    Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul!
  4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live:
    If Jordan above me shall roll,
    No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life
    Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
  5. But, Lord, ’tis for Thee, for Thy coming we wait,
    The sky, not the grave, is our goal;
    Oh, trump of the angel! Oh, voice of the Lord!
    Blessed hope, blessed rest of my soul!
  6. And Lord, haste the day when the faith shall be sight,
    The clouds be rolled back as a scroll;
    The trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend,
    Even so, it is well with my soul.

....You may think this strange to put on when a loved one is going away and yet the thing that we can all think about...it is well with my soul...Is your soul right with GOD?  If not start reading His word the Bible and find someone who will point you to HIM...

May you have a blessed day today

    1. God be with you till we meet again,
      By His counsels guide, uphold you,
      With His sheep securely fold you,
      God be with you till we meet again.
      • Refrain:
        Till we meet, till we meet,
        Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
        Till we meet, till we meet,
        God be with you till we meet again.
    2. God be with you till we meet again,
      ’Neath His wings securely hide you,
      Daily manna still provide you,
      God be with you till we meet again.
    3. God be with you till we meet again,
      When life’s perils thick confound you,
      Put His arms unfailing round you,
      God be with you till we meet again.
    4. God be with you till we meet again,
      Keep love’s banner floating o’er you,
      Smite death’s threat’ning wave before you,
      God be with you till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment